Do customers and prospects seek you out? Are you considered the “go-to” expert in your field? Are online reviews or lack thereof driving prospects towards you… or away from you? If you’re not using social media as part of your tactical marketing to listen, connect, collaborate and share with customers and prospects, your business may be on the verge of extinction. Martin Brossman and Karen Tiede will change that.
One size does not fit all. You have to meet customers and prospects where they are. And create an experience that transcends the products or services that you are marketing.
- Make sense of the multiple moving parts of social media and how they fit together to form a clear, concise social media plan
- Conduct a 360 degree audit of competing products and services, identify market gaps and opportunities, and position your company to continually stay ahead of your competition
- Test new ideas, identify what’s working and what isn’t and drive return on your social media investment
- Identify and create engaging content that will resonate with your target audience, build your online reputation and cause prospects to seek you out
- Avoid information overload and focus on the high value activities that have the potential to drive your business and produce maximum results
- Identify the platforms and personas that are best suited for your product offerings
- Increased confidence and understanding of Social Media
- Increased sales
- Effective policies and procedures to protect your
company’s social assets / reputation
- More engaged followers
- More loyal customers and reduced customer complaints
How do I sign up?
NCSU manages the course registration and payment process for this class, so when you click the button below, you’ll go to their page for this course, on a new browser tab.
Do you have any questions?
If this sounds even remotely interesting and useful to you, sign up now. The course fills quickly. If you have questions, drop us an email. Let us know the best way to contact you and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.