Martin Brossman on-line:
- Facebook Business page:http://facebook.com/martinwbrossman ……. 3900 Likes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/martinbrossman ……. 3,547 Followers
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/martinbrossman …… 3,420 1st Degree, 1,410,600 2nd & 14,210,200 3rd
- Google Plus:https://plus.google.com/u/0/103386024139526427298/posts – 619 circled – 1,296 in my circles
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/martinbrossman—130 subscribers and 33,180 videos viewed – BrossmanonYT.com
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/martinwbrossman/ … 552 Followers
Pinterest business: http://Pinterest/martinwbrossman/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/martinbrossman
- Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/martinbrossman
- Podcast: LinkingIntoSales.com on iTunes and Stitcher with over 300 active listeners
- Others websites by Martin Brossman:
MartinBrossmanAndAssociates.com – Connects to all of Martin’s business Resources on the web.
ProNetworkingOnLine.com – Martin’s business consulting and training site
NCSmallBusinessTraining.com – Training for the Small Business Centers, Towns, Counties, Chambers of Commerce and also custom on-site training.
CoachingSupport.com – Martin’s Success Coaching website.
LinkingIntoSales.com – Social Selling podcast, blogs and training with Martin Brossman & Greg Hyer.
MySocialMediaMastery.com – Social Media Management training at NC State Technology Training Solutions and custom on-site training.
TheSocialMediaforBusinessBook.com – Useful tips on Social Media for Businesses.
About the instructor Martin Brossman
Martin Brossman is a leading authority on social media and online marketing. He is a business coach, consultant and a dynamic trainer known for his insight and humor. A member of the National Speakers Bureau, Martin is a popular speaker on social media topics. He teaches at North Carolina community college Small Business Centers throughout the state.
Martin offers customized coaching and training solutions for individuals and groups
integrating social media, social networking and reputation management strategies. An
advocate for professional transparency, Martin is a catalyst for achieving powerful business results with integrity. An overview is featured on his website, ProNetworkingOnline.com.
His recent books, Linking Into Sales and Social Media for Business, provide
guidance and resources for accelerating professional networking and marketing; both are available at Amazon.com.
Martin’s clients have included: IBM, SAS, GlaxoSmithKline, EPA, SCORE, Women’s power networking, North Carolina Association of
Certified Public Accountants, Professional Photographers of NC Small Business Centers and Chambers of Commerce across NC, to name a few.
Active Member of ASTD—American Association for Trainers and Developers; NSA—National Speakers Association
Recognition: 2007 Ron Hering Mission of Service Award; 2009 Ethel N. Fortner Writer and Community Award from St. Andrews Presbyterian College; RTP Volunteer of the Year 2001 by the Governor of NC; IBM Means Service award; Founder of KI Coaching—Coaching Certification Program; Founding member of UPSA of RTP; Certified & Registered Sales Professional (CRSP), Certified & Registered Sales Professional Trainer (CRSP-T).
To schedule meeting or class with Martin contact Colleen Gray: Colleen@MartinBrossman.com
or call (919) 858-6122 Or to contact Martin Brossman:
Martin@CoachingSupport.com (919) 847-4757
QR Code by Drake LaDue
For more information, contact Martin Brossman at (919) 847-4757 or Martin@CoachingSupport.com